Available for AVS script versions 3.x, 4.x and Clipshare 5.x, 6x.
Advanced video upload system with support for multiple uploads, partial video conversion and conversion queue
Allows for multiple video files upload with independtent upload progress bar for each upload
Drag and Drop support for video files uploaded form computer
Alternative option to upload video from file URL
Option to convert uploaded video into parts (useful for longer videos)
Video conversion queue with option to set number of conversion in the same time
Conversion queue support for videos and video parts uploaded via frontend and by AVS grabber
Other features and improvements
- Multiple videos upload option can be limied for selected website users only.
- Videos title, tags and description are automatically filled with text taken from filename.
- Upload video from URL can be limited for selected website users only.
- When uploading video file from URL user do not have to wait to download video and can immediately download next video from URL.
- Option to divide video into several parts is completely automated process and such option can be limited for selected users only.
- Video parts automatically receive part number in video title and description (optionally).
- Default video conversion has been updated to support also newer version of ffmpeg for iphone encodding.
- Conversion has been fixed for auto aprove option according to admin settings.
- Conversion has been fixed to delete source video after conversion properly.
- Admin can observe videos in conversion queue, delete from queue or reinitialize conversion.
- Video is aproved to display much faster if HD quality. System doesn't wait for HD conversion!
One of most exciting features of new module is option to convert uploaded video into several parts. This is fully automated process, however administrator has 3 general options for it.
1. minimum video parts - the number of minimum parts that video can be converted to (default 3)
2. maximum video parts - the number of maximum parts that video can be converted to. (default 6)
3. minimum video part length (default 180 sec.)
Above all this is always uploader choice to decide if he wants certain video to be divided into parts or not.
Upload form with option to divide video into parts appears only for users that website admin enable for it.
ADVANCED VIDEO SYSTEM supports upload options from several other Nuevolab modules like Multiple Categories, XXX-Stars Modules or Networks Modules.
Upload System was designed for all default and Nuevolab templates.
If self-installed script version choosen, unfortuntaley support will not be able to verify it. This is not possible without access to website files, especially when code is files upload or video conversion related. Self-installation tutorial concerns default script code. The only help upon trouble with installation can be given if you order installation service.
Each Nuevolab modification is tested and verified, available to review on live example website. For each modification we include detailed installation tutorial in html format. Tutorial concerns script's default code.
For each modification we also offer installation service which price is minimum € 10.00. Once product delivered to buyer it cannot be a matter of chargeback or PayPal dispute.
Nuevolab free support cannot concern self installation, as it is not possible to guess how script was installed and what possible website code can be or server setup is.